The Global Dialogue on Nuclear Security Priorities is an international, cross-sector dialogue among leading government officials, experts, nuclear security practitioners, and other stakeholders to help shape the Nuclear Security Summit process and strengthen global nuclear materials security.
The third meeting of the Global Dialogue was held in Annecy, France, in May 2013. The following resources are available from the May 2013 meeting:
- Discussion Paper: Next Steps on International Assurances (May 2013) (PDF)
- Discussion Paper: The Nuclear Security Mission Beyond 2014: Options for Addressing Governance Gaps (May 2013) (PDF)
- Discussion Paper: The IAEA’s Nuclear Security Role (May 2013) (PDF)
- WINS Analysis: Facilitating Accountability for Nuclear Security: A National Level Model for Internal and International Assurances (May 2013) (PDF)
- Global Dialogue Rapporteur’s Report (June 2013) (PDF)