The Global Dialogue on Nuclear Security Priorities is an international, cross-sector dialogue among leading government officials, experts, nuclear security practitioners, and other stakeholders to help shape the Nuclear Security Summit process and strengthen global nuclear materials security.
The first meeting in the second series of the Global Dialogue, in support of the 2016 Nuclear Security Summit, was held in Prague, the Czech Republic, in September 2014. The following resources are available from the September 2014 meeting:
- White Paper: Challenges and Opportunities for Strengthening the Global Nuclear Security System (September 2014) (PDF)
- Non-Paper: Sustaining the Nuclear Security Mission Beyond 2016 (September 2014) (PDF)
- Nuclear Security Primer: The Existing System (updated, September 2014) (PDF)
- Non-Paper: Building International Confidence in the Security of Military Materials (September 2014) (PDF)
- Discussion Paper: Strengthening the Security of Plutonium (September 2014) (PDF)
- Miles Pomper and Philippe Mauger, "Crossing the Finish Line - Ending the Civilian Use of HEU" (developed for the Stanley Foundation)