Panel 6: High Level Policy Views on HEU Minimization
This panel discussion was convened as a part of the 2nd International Symposium on HEU Minimization in Vienna, co-hosted by Austria, Norway and NTI, in cooperation with the IAEA. Panel members discussed high level policy goals related to HEU minimization.
- Chair: Ambassador Alexander Kmentt, Director for Disarmament, Arms Control and Non-Proliferation (Austria)
- Dr. Parrish Staples, National Nuclear Security Administration (US)
- Ambassador Volodymyr Yelchenko, Ambassador of Ukraine to Russia
- Carlos Feu Alvim, Economy and Energy, formerly of Brazilian-Argentine Agency for Accounting and Control of Nuclear Materials
- Ambassador Cho Hyun, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Austria and Permanent Representative to the United Nations in Vienna