In December 2014, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Rose Gottemoeller announced that the U.S. government, in cooperation with NTI, would launch the International Partnership for Nuclear Disarmament Verification (IPNDV). Since that announcement, Secretary of State John Kerry and other U.S. governemental officials have mentioned the IPNDV in speeches across the globe:
- June 4, 2015: Passage of Implementing Legislation for Nuclear Security - Secretary of State John Kerry offers remarks on the passage of congressional legislation supporting the implementation of global nuclear security treaty recommendations.
- April 27, 2015: Remarks at the 2015 Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty Review Conference - Secretary of State John Kerry calls the IPNDV "an initiative to prepare for the future."
- April 7, 2015: Enhancing Regional Missile Defense Cooperation - Frank A. Rose, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance, offers an update on the progress made in implementing the European Pahased Adaptive Approach and NATO missile defense in the region.
- March 20, 2015: Disarmament Verification and the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) Ahead - Anita E. Friedt, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance, explains the IPNDV, the NPT, and their importance in the global nuclear security architecture.
- March 19, 2015: International Partnership for Nuclear Disarmament Verification Kicoff - Frank A. Rose, Assistant Secretary for Arms Control Verification and Compliance, provides an update on the IPNDV's progress, and it's coordination with NTI.
- March 5, 2015: Statement on the 45th Anniversary of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty - Secretary of State John Kerry remarks on the importance of international cooperation ahead of the 45th anniversary of the NPT and the Ninth Review Conference.
- December 17, 2014: U.S. Perspectives on the Opportunities and Challenges of Nuclear Disarmament - Robert Wood, Special Representative to the Conference on Disarmament, remarks on updates in U.S. nuclear posture and disarmament efforts.
- December 4, 2014: The Vision of Prague Endures - Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security, announces the establishment of the International Partnership for Nuclear Disarmament Verification.