On April 2, the EU High Representative and Iranian Foreign Minister issued a Joint Statement highlighting an agreement on the key “Parameters of a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Nuclear Program.” NTI, in partnership with the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies, offers extensive web resources for reporters, students and professionals looking for background and information on Iran's nuclear program.
Resources from NTI and the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Country profile - An up-to-date look at Iran's nuclear program, including a comprehensive chronology of major milestones.
- Facilities map - See where Iran's most sensitive nuclear, missile and other facilities are located.
- 3D facility videos - What do Iran's WMD facilities look like? What purpose do they serve? Learn more about Iran's Natanz and Fordow facilities, the Arak heavy water reactor, the Bushehr nuclear power plant and the Imam Khomeini Space Center.
- B-roll - Get high resolution, high-quality b-roll footage of select Iranian WMD sites to use free of charge.
- NEW centrifuge tools - See 3D models of Iran's IR-1 and IR-4 centrifuges, the machines at the center of the deal.
From Our Experts
- NTI Co-Chairman Sam Nunn commented on a letter to Iran that was signed by 47 Republican Senators in an interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on March 11th.
- Steve Andreasen urged skeptics to reserve judgment on an Iran deal and offered markers on how to judge a possible agreement in a March 9th op-ed for Minneapolis' Star Tribune.