Understanding Chemical Threats
April 9, 2003 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Dr. Hamburg testifies on important concerns raised by the emergence and ongoing response to the SARS outbreak, as well as broader issues of emerging infections, public health and security.Testimony |
April 18, 2002 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Testimony on the state of public health preparedness for terrorism involving weapons of mass destruction.Testimony |
Oct. 17, 2001 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Testimony on the biological weapons threat.Testimony |
Refine Results by
- Bio-Preparedness and Response (3)
- Bio-Surveillance (3)
- Biological (3)
- Public Health Systems (3)
- Biological Early Warning Systems (2)
- Biological Terrorism (2)
- Terrorism (2)
- Viruses (2)
- Bacteria (1)
- Biosecurity (1)
- Cooperative Threat Reduction, Biological (1)
- Global Health Security (1)
- Infectious Disease Detection (1)
- Vaccine Stockpiles (1)
- China (1)