Understanding Delivery Systems Threats
July 9, 2002 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
In this testimony, Dr. Hamburg discusses the proposed new Department of Homeland Security and the implications for biosecurity and public health.Testimony |
April 18, 2002 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Testimony on the state of public health preparedness for terrorism involving weapons of mass destruction.Testimony |
Oct. 17, 2001 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Testimony on the biological weapons threat.Testimony |
July 23, 2001 | Sam Nunn
Testimony before the House Government Reform Committee's Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs and International Relations.Testimony |
Refine Results by
- Biological (4)
- Bio-Preparedness and Response (4)
- Bio-Surveillance (3)
- Viruses (2)
- Vaccine Stockpiles (2)
- Rapid Response to Infectious Diseases (2)
- Vaccine Development (1)
- Cooperative Threat Reduction, Biological (1)
- Biosecurity (1)
- Biological Weapons Programs (1)
- Biological Early Warning Systems (1)
- Biological Counterproliferation and Defense (1)
- Bacteria (1)