Understanding Delivery Systems Threats
July 9, 2002 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
In this testimony, Dr. Hamburg discusses the proposed new Department of Homeland Security and the implications for biosecurity and public health.Testimony |
April 18, 2002 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Testimony on the state of public health preparedness for terrorism involving weapons of mass destruction.Testimony |
Oct. 17, 2001 | Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Testimony on the biological weapons threat.Testimony |
Refine Results by
- Bio-Preparedness and Response (3)
- Biological (3)
- Biological Terrorism (3)
- Public Health Systems (3)
- Bio-Surveillance (2)
- Rapid Response to Infectious Diseases (2)
- Bacteria (1)
- Biological Early Warning Systems (1)
- Biosecurity (1)
- Cooperative Threat Reduction, Biological (1)
- Vaccine Stockpiles (1)
- Viruses (1)