Posted May 9, 2019
NTI is seeking an associate for our communications team. If you sweat the details and care about international security… if you have experience in digital media… if you want to make a difference, we want to meet you!
NTI works to prevent catastrophic attacks with weapons of mass destruction and disruption (WMDD)—nuclear, biological, radiological, chemical, and cyber. We design and implement innovative projects with partners around the world to directly reduce threats and to build momentum and support for action on a larger scale. The Communications team provides strategic and tactical support, including social media, websites, publications, events, media outreach, and public education campaigns.
- Track media coverage and assist in producing daily clips.
- Develop web and social media content
- Help draft, produce and distribute NTI News
- Support NTI Seminars, and other events
- Support Salesforce, NTI's CRM platform designed to manage the organization's database.
- Help produce reports on site traffic and online activities
- Provide input and ideas for NTI’s online presence
- Support development of communications materials to produce final print or electronic materials, such as news releases, brochures, annual report
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA in policy, journalism, communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in communications, use of content management systems, and database management.
- Experience in Salesforce a plus.
- Background or demonstrated interest in international affairs, national security, nuclear issues or biosecurity.
- Candidate should have the ability to work closely and cooperatively with a range of individuals with diverse interests, backgrounds, dispositions, and staff levels.
NTI is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply:Send a resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: NTI Communications Associate.