Diversity in International Security: Expanding Perspectives in Nuclear Policy and Health Security
- 2-3:30 PM EDT
Join us for a webinar co-sponsored by the Nuclear Threat Initiative, Women of Color Advancing Peace and Security, Out in National Security, and Gender Champions in Nuclear Policy, that will address diversity challenges in nuclear policy & health security and discuss the importance of improving diversity in these fields. It will also highlight initiatives and other steps being taken to promote diversity in nuclear policy and health security, and invite new ideas for how to promote diversity and generate action steps.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge and agree to respect the following overarching GCNP values:
- Treating every person with respect and fairness;
- Actively including, investing in, and valuing diverse and emergent perspectives;
- Creating and maintaining safe, inclusive workplaces free from harassment and discrimination;
- Promoting diverse leaders inside and outside our organizations;
- Working together in a spirit of openness, honesty and transparency.
Ambassador (ret.), Founder and Executive Director, Women of Color Advancing Peace and Security
Executive Director, The Estee Lauder Companies; former Foreign Service Officer, U.S. Department of State
Co-Founder, Out in National Security; Commissioner, National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service
President and Executive Director, Global Health Council
Laura S. H. Holgate Ambassador (ret.)
Vice President, Materials Risk Management