Panel 4: Global HEU Minimization Challenges - Political, Technical and Economic Issues
This panel discussion was convened as a part of the 2nd International Symposium on HEU Minimization in Vienna, which was co-hosted by Austria, Norway and NTI, in cooperation with the IAEA. Panel members discussed the factors that constrain HEU minimization efforts globally.
- Chair: Elena Sokova, Vienna Centre for Non-proliferation and Disarmament
- Dr. Tadahiro Katsuta, Meiji University (Japan)
- Dr. Annette Schaper, Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (Germany)
- Chad Westmacott, OECD/Nuclear Energy Agency
- Dr. Winfried Petry, Technical University Munich (Germany)