Panel 5: International Cooperative Efforts – Governments, Industry and International Organisations
This panel discussion was convened as a part of the 2nd International Symposium on HEU Minimization in Vienna, which was co-hosted by Austria, Norway and NTI, in cooperation with the IAEA. Panel members discussed the role of government leadership and international cooperation in HEU minimization efforts.
- Chair: Professor William Potter, James Martin Center for Nonproliferation (US)
- Dr. Roger Howsley, World Institute for Nuclear Security
- Pablo Adelfang, International Atomic Energy Agency
- Parrish Staples on behalf of Jeff Chamberlin, National Nuclear Security Administration (US)
- Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (US)
- Lars van Dassen, Swedish Nuclear Power Inspectorate