This rapporteur's report is from the first meeting of the Global Dialogue on Nuclear Security Priorities, which took place in Warrenton, VA in July 2012. The meeting was held using the not-for-attribution rule. Individuals and governments are free to use the information obtained during the meeting, but that information should not be attributed to a specific individual or government. This rapporteur’s report was drafted accordingly.
The report details the meeting's discussions stemming from the following sessions:
- “Do Nuclear Security Priorities Matter?” – Remarks by Senator Sam Nunn
- Global Implications of Nuclear Security
- Gaps in the Existing Nuclear Security System
- Identifying Practical Steps to Strengthen the Global Nuclear Security System: Breakout Sessions
- Breakout Session Report Out and Reactions
- Recommendations and Next Steps