May 2015 Global Dialogue Meeting
Government officials, experts, nuclear security practitioners, and other stakeholders met in New York, following the 2015 NPT Review Conference, for a meeting of NTI's Global Dialogue on Nuclear Security Priorities.
- New York, NY
The Global Dialogue on Nuclear Security Priorities is an international, cross-sector dialogue among leading government officials, experts, nuclear security practitioners, and other stakeholders to help shape the Nuclear Security Summit process and strengthen global nuclear materials security.
The second meeting in the second series of the Global Dialogue, in support of the 2016 Nuclear Security Summit, was held in New York in May 2015. The following resources are available from the May 2015 meeting:
- Non-Paper: High-Level Political Engagement to Strengthen Nuclear Security Beyond 2016 (May 2015) (PDF)
- Nuclear Security Primer: The Existing System (updated, May 2015) (PDF)
- Discussion Paper: A Roadmap to Minimize and Eliminate Highly Enriched Uranium (May 2015) (PDF)
- Discussion Paper: Managing Stocks of Separated Plutonium to Mitigate Security Risks: Near-Term Steps (May 2015) (PDF)
- Non-Paper: Strengthening the Security of Military Nuclear Materials (May 2015) (PDF)