The Nuclear Threat Initiative is pleased to announce the launch of its newly designed and updated website at NTI.org. The new site features improved navigation and functionality while allowing easy access to essential information.
Framed around NTI’s focus areas of nuclear, biological, and science and technology, new and improved features on NTI.org include:
- A new structure that reflects NTI’s strategic priorities and program goals, with new pages highlighting NTI’s specific program areas: Materials Risk Management, International Fuel Cycle Strategies, Global Nuclear Policy, Global Biological Policy and Programs (NTI | bio), and Scientific and Technical Affairs.
- A new education center that showcases teaching tools and interactive content produced for NTI by the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies. This includes country profiles pages that are easier to navigate and incorporate more functional interactive maps and more.
- An updated analysis section featuring NTI reports, fact sheets, databases, and teaching tools.
- A description of NTI’s impact model, which explains how NTI delivers innovative, actionable threat-reduction solutions to create lasting change for a positive future.
- An updated get involved page offering information about available job openings and internships and options for event registration and more.
- Technical advances that make the website more user-friendly, including an improved search function.
Other features include an updated experts page, the latest news from NTI, and the Atomic Pulse blog, where you will find new insights, critical analysis and behind-the-scenes accounts of what it is like to work in the WMD field.
NTI is grateful for its partnership with Teal Media in launching the new website.
The Nuclear Threat Initiative is a nonprofit, nonpartisan global security organization focused on reducing nuclear and biological threats imperiling humanity.